to Complete the Package
T1/T1A Treating Solution Mix/Store Tanks
Provide storage and maintain product uniformity
when treating cereals, pulses, rice or cotton with water base treatments.
- 114-Liter (U.S. 30 Gallon) T1 includes hoppered poly tank with large 10-inch top opening, painted steel stand, filter, shutoff valve and all plumbing.
- T1A - Same properties, but 270 Liter (U.S. 60 Gallon) for higher treating volumes.
- Hydraulic sparge tube recirculators keep product uniform without shear separation.
- Built in pump mount provides complete supply system.
- Hi-flow filter protects the system from solid contaminants.
- Drill mount slurry mixer included to assure product is initially mixed evenly.
- 1,300 Bushels of cereals or 550 Bushels of pulses treating capacity per fill with T1.
- 2,600 Bushels of cereals or 1,100 Bushels of pulses treating capacity per fill with T1A.
- T1A tanks utilize a 2 pump system; one for low pressure circulation and a second for high pressure delivery to the applicator.
- P4R Treatment Delivery System
- G3 or A4 applicator units
- Dual pump mounts from Twinned G3 applicators. (2 pumps from same tank.)
|T1A Tanks - Westlock Plant|
T2 30 liter Auger Mount Supply Tank
- Allows continous treating from 10-liter jugs.
- 350 bushels of cereal treating capacity per fill.
- Saddle mounts on TX7 or customer auger
- Eliminates suction problems and treating delays when treating with 10 liter jugs
- Comes complete with mount straps, hi-flow filter, vented lid and shutoff valve.
Dual Chemical Feed Kit
- Allows the same G3 applicator to apply either 1 of 2 chemicals piped into inlet diverter valve.
- Mounts on G3 chemical inlet port.
- Comes complete with all fittings, and diverter valve.
- M1 and M2 secondary mixers were developed for our G3-1100 Soybean Treating System.
- M1 units latch mount on G3P treaters.
- M2 mixers hang from the treater discharge tube conveyor.
- They add a high finished appearance to the seed while treating at 1,100 bu/hr.
- M Series mixers combine high throughput ability without electrical power, and total gravity cleanout.
- Besides providing excellent unpowered secondary mixing, M2 mixers prevent wind blow of seed or chemical when treating into trucks or wagons.