P6T Field Seed Treating
- Provides "Just In Time" treating capability. No treated seed in bin augers or trucks. Only seed going into the seeder is treated.
- Delivers calibrated treating volume, for higher benefit at lower cost, and reduced grain germination damage. Calibrations included for Charter®, Dividend®, Raxil®, Vitaflo280®, liquid inoculants.
- Allows continuous treating from 10-litre jugs. Includes a 30 litre poly bulk feed hopper tank. Handles any water base product without diluting.
- Designed for frame mounting on air seeder or nurse truck.
- A4 Applicator clamps onto fill auger to provide calibrated rates with controlled droplet nonplugging nozzle.
- Tank discharge filter prevents solids plugging the pump.
- 12 VDC pumping system powered from air seeder or truck.
- Includes Complete Treating System including:
- 30 litre poly. bulk feed tank with discharge tubing and power cable.
- A4 calibrated auger applicator // Pump + controls in surface mount box.
- Mounting frame for seeder or truck. Back or bottom mount.