G40 Seed Treater
Download G40 Brochure [PDF format]
- The G40 is based on the same time proven principles of the G3 Treater.
- The G40 will treat wheat at 40 bu / minute and barley at 50 bu / minute.
- All G40 packages come with our new TX8E Transfer Auger. This 8" transfer auger has a built in seed flow control kit to regulate the grain flow to the treater and a 3hp 230v electric motor with a built in forward / reverse switch for easy cleanout between varieties.
- The G40 applicator can also be rigid mounted to the bottom of a hopper bin for treating of delicate crops or when being used in a seed plant situation.
- Units come fully calibrated to ensure that you apply the correct rate of chemical in a uniform manner to all your seed.
- The new TX8E transfer auger comes with high speed axles and a swing away hitch for road transport between locations.
- Units can be configured with a 120L or 240L Mix & Treat supply unit.
- Units have a built in product transfer function.
- They can transfer product directly from bulk drums or totes to the product storage tanks.
- Units can be configured with optional double shoot insert to allow sequential product application without tank mixing products.
- The MTS is capable of treating a full tandem load of seed (500 bu) in ten minutes.
- All product transfer is done in a closed loop system reducing exposure.
AGROTAIN® Application System
For batch or continuous fertilizer blenders
AGROTAIN® is a nitrogen stabilizer that improves the efficiency of urea and UAN fertilizer.
- Benefits include:
- • Reduced losses due to volatilization (gassing off) when broadcasting, and increasing safe rates of seed applied urea by reducing the chances of seed burn.
Graham Seed Treating Systems have created a simple, accurate system for applying AGROTAIN® to urea as it's being loaded into a fertilizer blender. This insures uniform application for better N availability to the crop, and reduced blend time.
Features and Benefits
For more information on the benefits of AGROTAIN® Contact Philom Bios at 1-888-744-5662
Pre-calibrated pressure delivery system allows adjustable application rate.
Non-plug controlled droplet nozzle provides uniform application for fast dry-down and uniform fertilizer coverage.
110v high capacity pump operates on standard power.
Complete system included for ease of installation and operation.
Dripless disconnect allows easy removal of supply unit for storage.
Applicator Installation Alternatives